Research shows chiropractic medicine is effective in treating low back pain, neck pain and headaches, but it is also helpful in treating and managing other muscular, joint and skeletal problems.
- TMJ (pain from the jaw - temporomandibular joint disorder).
- General Neck Pain
- Decreased Range of Motion
- Aching, Numbness and Tingling of the Shoulder Area
- Tendinitis (tendon inflammation or irritation)
- Bursitis (painful inflammation of joints)
- Impingement (weakness or pain when reaching up behind the back or overhead)
- Tension or Pain Between Shoulders
- Rib Strains
- Pulled Muscles
Low Back Pain
- Sciatica (referred leg/glut/hip pain, tingling, or numbness)
- Disc Problems
Wrist and Elbow Pain
- Carpal Tunnel (tingling, numbness, weakness, or pain in the fingers, thumb, hand or arm)
- Numbness and Tingling
- Tennis Elbow
- ACL, Meniscus and ligament injuries (damage to knee joints)
Ankle and Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis (chronic heel pain from standing or walking)
- Heel Pain
We treat all of these conditions and more in our Scottsdale chiropractic clinic. For more information on the services we provide and how we can help treat your condition, please call us at 480-513-9580 or contact us online.